Wednesday, July 22, 2009

One Hell of an Ad

I can say only one thing about this video. It touched my soul!




In order of appearance:

Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi - The father of our nation ( at the head of the group leading away from the camera)

Martin Luther King, Jr. Giving his unforgettable, soul stirring speech: "I have a dream that one day..."

One of Cricket's best umpires - David Shepherd declares out(wrongly) the God of Indian cricket and probably the best cricketer ever - Sachin Tendulkar. I think, against Australia in 1999, but I am not sure.

Is that Winston Churchill after victory in World war 2?

Latha Mangeshkar - The nightingale of India

Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan - A legendary Pakistani Singer

The Fall of The Berlin Wall - The End of Soviet Communism

oh! and ofcourse, music by the later day God of Indian Music : A.R.R

No comments:

Post a Comment