Sunday, July 26, 2009

Oh My God!

Oh My God!

Yes. These were the exact words I said when I found out about Celery.I do not know why, but I, kind of, felt very satiated and even had goose pimples when I came across it while reading some random stuff!

Celery is one of "those" foods that can actually help loose weight! A celery stick -read blessing - has about 8 to 10 calories, but takes about thrice as much to digest! So, eating celery would actually cause you to loose calories!

Don't believe me? go ahead - do your research and when you realize that I am not bluffing - do give it a try! I am starting on it right now...

2 comments:

  1. Not just celery Sri..I hope u know that there is a whole host of foods called Negative Calorie foods, which includes other veggies like broccoli..
    If you can stand the taste of celery, great !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But do we get this in India?? ;)

    ReplyDelete