It has been over 20 years since I first thought about what God's plan had been when he put me on his Earth. To this date, I do not have an answer to that question. I would not say that I have tried to find an answer to the best of my ability, but then I do not even know what the best of my ability is. Though, I am no closer to an answer, I have realized one thing - unless I do something about it, I am going to live and die with almost no impact on this world. I gave it a lot of thought and decided that the least I could do was to share some of my interesting discussions with people who I consider to be higher up in the ladder to me. Unfortunately, I realized that nobody really wanted to listen to the Ramblings of a demented mortal :-(. But the good thing was - this was a realization shared by many others and that was why they had invented blogs - Blog all you want, all you can and let the others decide if they find it interesting. I liked the idea and so, here I am. You must have liked it too - for here you are!
I have no specific topics in mind and am definitely not a critic. But I am a Hindu and it is most likely that my posts may be biased by that fact. I must warn you though, my mind runs in hyperdrive when it is frustrated and it is at this time that I am most likely to post here. Beware, behold and thankyou.
-GG
I have no specific topics in mind and am definitely not a critic. But I am a Hindu and it is most likely that my posts may be biased by that fact. I must warn you though, my mind runs in hyperdrive when it is frustrated and it is at this time that I am most likely to post here. Beware, behold and thankyou.
-GG

Whatever u do / u say / u think, I find it interesting always.. :-) I wish you get some time to write around your busy schedule...
ReplyDelete