Monday, May 23, 2011

Tuscana - not upto expectations

The plan for this weekend was fixed- After three days of being confined to a room for training, I needed to break out of the routine- Dinner with a friend and her family, followed by a wedding to attend out of town. However, due to exigencies, the dinner never happened - it was my idea to post pone it as my friend was too nice a person to cancel a long awaited dinner - even if she had to struggle to attend it. I was too tired from sitting at home on Saturday and decided against going to the wedding - honestly - waking up at 5 was unthinkable!
 So, on Sunday, I wanted to go out and in the evening, I called up my buds and told them that we had to go out for dinner - the place could be decided later. After a depressing CSK loss, we decided to go to Tuscana - one of the many restaurants on Khader Nawaz Khar Road. 

Valet parking - good.  Immediate seat availability - good. Free wifi - awesome - atleast for Shanky who wanted to watch his football game. Menu - nice and varied.  RHS(the prices) exorbitant - but we ignore it on AJ's “order” . The quantity was abysmal, and the quality average-but then, its been a long time since I had Italian and I quickly scooped up the last piece of pasta from my plate. The environment was aesthetic - what with it being a new place
.
Overall; not a place I would visit again. Tuscana (Italian) - expensive and not up to the mark. I would rate it 3/5 - First timers - a definite yes, others - not so much.

And wonder of wonders - Mumbai won the match and gave CSK two attempts at the final - not that they would need the second ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment